Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kara Bocek pag.10

Kara Bocek page 10
(click on the above image for a bigger reading experience ;))

Hello Pulp friends :)

with the new features I am introducing to Pulp Sunday (like the illustrated pulp tales ala "Nightmare Town") and the plan to bring back some old time radio show (with related lobby cards) as well, I realized I can't have everything on Sundays, so here's the idea.
What if I move Kara Bocek to Wednesday, which is by tradition comic's day? And leave the OTR and the illustrated prose for Sundays? Do you like the idea? Or you prefer Kara Bocek to be a Sunday strip?
Lemme hear from you, I am open to suggestion s and feeback.

Meanwhile hope you enjoy page 10 above: we are about one third into this tale and things are gonna escalate from now on :)

Cheers,
Francesco

All images © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.
KARA BOCEK, BLACK BEETLE & COLT CITY created by, ™ and © 2006-2010 Francesco Francavilla

2 comments:

Brian said...

Another great installment Francesco and Wednesday for new episodes sounds like a winner to me

Francesco Francavilla said...

And Wednesday is! ;)
Thanks for the kind feedback, Brian :)

Cheers,
Francesco